New To Your Area?
At Smart Drive UK we are totally committed to providing you with an outstanding Driving School Franchise which delivers a continuous supply of business that suits your requirements, whether thats 10 hours per week or 60 hours per week. We want to make you more profitable than other driving schools. 100% Confidence!!
“Having had an amazing 16 years in the Driving Instructor Business we want you to join our family team. You could be our first Instructor in your area. With only around 30 driving instructors in total you will never be just a number to us.”
Why Choose Us?
We undestand the risk to yourself of commiting to a contract that has either no guarantee of providing a specifc number of pupils or some that promise to give you only 50 pupils per year (that’s less than one per week) .
97% of Driving Instructors that started with us on our trial period decided to stay with us. The other 3% left due to personal circumstances and not because of the service we provided. Filling your diary quickly is our highest priority and we will GUARANTEE a minimum number of pupils that will be given to you.
Let’s Keep This Simple..we will provide the following for ADI’s.
- First 4 weeks Free (No commitment to stay)
- First 8 weeks No Payment until you receive 10 pupils (No commitment to stay)
- GUARANTEED minimum number of pupils that will be given to you.
- Unlimited pupils (no minimum or maximum number we give you as many as you need)
- No start up costs
- No additional pupil fees/ no additional fees full stop.
- All stationery and car signaged provided.
- Bring your own vehicle if you require (keeping costs down)
- Choice of removable car signage
- You can negotiate with us to beat any genuine franchise deal.
- Pay per pupil available in some locations
- Agree your terms with us.
Areas We Cover
Smart Drive UK driving school franchises cover a wide range of area’s mostly in the South of the UK but we are beginning to expand further into northern areas. We offer a comprehensive franchise package throughout each area. By establishing a partnership with the Smart Drive brand, potential franchise owners will be able to benefit from an already trusted, established and successful brand name in the industry. Our system has been fine-tuned over years of experience working with instructors across the UK and provides a simple and effective way to open up your own driving school.
Area’s And Prices
Here you will find an up to date list of each county and each town or city within a county that we provide a driver instructor franchise service within. Click on the town names to go to the area specific page where you will find prices and booking information.