Smart Drive Terms And Conditions
Please read through our terms and conditions carefully.
Must be made at least 48 hours before the time of the lesson to the instructor or the lesson fee will be charged.
The Driving Instructor can reserve the right to cancel lessons if the pupil is not fit to drive due to safety reasons.
The Driving Instructor will reserve the right to withdraw the car from test without notice should the pupil not be up to test standard due to safety reasons.
The Driving Instructor will advise the pupil when appropriate to book the practical test.
Special Offers / Beginners packages
- All Special Offers are subject to the discretion of Smart Drive UK.
- First Free Lesson given to all pupils who book 10 lessons or more and form part of a two hour lesson. Free hour is given to pupils who have some previous driving experience. This can not be taken in conjunction with the beginners starter packages.
- Beginners packages are for pupils who have had no previous driving experience at all.
- 5 hour beginner starter package will be taken as 2 x 2 hour lessons and the remaining one hour held back for hour taken during the test itself.
- All starter packages are purchased as a complete package deal and therefore no part refunds are given for any hours not taken.
The Driving Instructor
Is a self-employed independent driving instructor. All lessons booked direct with him/her and introduced through Smart Drive UK constitute an agreement between himself/herself (The Instructor) and the pupil.
All payments are made direct to the independent driving instructor and any refunds will be made from the independent driving instructor.
The Driving Instructor can reserve the right to cancel lessons if the pupil is not fit to drive due to safety reasons
Block Bookings/ Intensive Courses
Must be paid for in advance otherwise normal hourly rate will apply. Block Bookings and Intensive Courses are purchased as a complete package and no part refunds will be given for hours not taken.
Theory And Practical Tests
Can only be taken by holders of a Provisional Driving Licence holders.
We reserve the right to cancel the Lesson if the pupil is deemed to be unfit for driving due to alcohol, drugs or other medical reasons that may affect the safety to others.
We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the pupil prove not to be up to test standard.
We can not be held responsible for postponements of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for driving tests postponed by the Driving Vehicle and Standards Agency.