Smart Drive Terms And Conditions
Please read through our terms and conditions carefully.
Must be made at least 48 hours before the time of the lesson to the instructor or the lesson fee will be charged.
Special Offers / Beginners packages
- All Special Offers are subject to the discretion of Smart Drive UK.
- First Free Lesson given to all pupils who book as part of a 2 hour lesson and are for pupils with some previous driving experience.
- Beginners packages are for pupils who have had no previous driving experience at all.
- 3 & 4 hour package will start with a 2 hour lesson. One hour of the package will be held back for an hour taken during the test itself.
- 5 hour package will be taken as 2 x 2 hour lessons and the remaining one hour held hour back for hour taken during the test itself.
- 10 hour package will be taken as 3 x 2 hour lessons to start and the remaining 4 hours held back for pre test lessons and the test itself.
- All starter packages are purchased as a complete package deal and therefore no part refunds are given for any hours not taken.
The Driving Instructor
Is a self-employed independent driving instructor. All lessons booked direct with him/her and introduced through Smart Drive UK constitute an agreement between himself/herself (The Instructor) and the pupil.
All payments are made direct to the independent driving instructor and any refunds will be made from the independent driving instructor.
Must be paid for in advance to receive any discount.
Theory And Practical Tests
Can only be taken by holders of a Provisional Driving Licence and at the minimum age of 17 years.
We reserve the right to cancel the Lesson if the pupil is deemed to be unfit for driving due to alcohol, drugs or other medical reasons that may affect the safety to others.
We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the pupil prove not to be up to test standard.
We can not be held responsible for postponements of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for driving tests postponed by the Driving Vehicle and Standards Agency.