Covid 19 – How is it affecting Smart Drive UK ?
As you know we have been going through extremely difficult times currently and we are all having to make tough decisions to ensure we keep our nation and the most vulnerable people safe due to the Covid 19 outbreak. Therefore we had to postpone all driving lessons until now.
GOOD NEWS WE ARE RE STARTING LESSONS !
With the government planning to have a staged lifting of restrictions we are now planning to resume Driving Lessons and are taking bookings now. To ensure you do not miss out or have to wait even longer to start, please call us now so you can get started asap.
We would like to thank our current & existing customers for their patience & understanding at this difficult time and apologies that we had to postpone lessons.
So please text 07760767170 or Email email@example.com with your name, address and contact number to guarantee you slot.
Contact form below
Driving Lessons & Social Distancing
As we cannot keep a 2 meter distance during driving lessons we will respond and implement directions given to us by the government to ensure we reduce the risk of spreading the Covid 19 virus.
Currently our driving instructors have been directed to implement the following.
- Lessons will not go ahead if either the student or driving instructor has any symptoms relating to Covid 19 or have been in contact with anybody within the last 14 days that have had the Covid 19 symptoms.
- The student will be asked to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds prior to leaving the home and entering the vehicle for driving lessons.
- Request no shorts or T shirts to be worn so as much of the skin and body is covered as possible to reduce risk of the virus making contact with skin.
- Driving Instructor and student to use hand sanitiser before lesson starts and during driving lesson.
- Cockpit controls and interior to be cleaned before each lesson and student entering the vehicle, using antibacterial/anti virus wipes or spray and disposed of into a sealed plastic bag. (particular attention to cleaning the following, steering wheel, indicator, wiper and other control stems, interior mirror, keys, internal door handles, arm rests, gear stick, window control buttons, seat belt including buckle & clasp, sun visors, hand brake, seat & steering wheel adjustment leavers/controls, heating controls & dash board.)
- Windows and air vents to be open to improve ventilation within the vehicle.
- Gloves and face masks may be worn at the discretion of the pupil and driving instructor as this is yet to be proven to be safe practice in the vehicle whilst instructions are being given.
Safety within our vehicles is our top priority and we apologies if these actions offend or upset anyone.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.
SME NEWS – UK ENTERPRISE AWARDS
Most Trusted Non-Commercial Driver Trainer School 2020
Driving School of the Year 2019
Best for Class B Driver Training Services 2018 & Best for Promoting Road Safety by Influencing Driver Behaviour