The Best Driving Lessons Deals in Bournemouth
At Smart Drive UK we like to offer deals and discounts to our customers as often as we can. We appreciate your patronage and always seek to do our best to save you some money and put you in a good driving mood.
Check this page regularly to keep up to date with all our latest driving lesson deals!
Some of the fantastic offers you can expect from us include the following:
- £50 discount for 10 Lesson Bookings
- £30 discount for 6 Lesson Bookings
- 10% discount for all our packages to experienced pupils
- Our lesson booking discount offers are only applicable if you pay for them in one payment, before the start of the lessons.
- Part payments of up to 80% may be considered eligible for discounts in some cases. Kindly contact us to confirm if your part payment qualifies.
- Lessons booked after the first batch of booked lessons may not qualify for discounts. You are due a discount only on the first paid booking.
- Lessons taken inside a congestion area, automatic lessons and payments made by credit card could incur a surcharge.
- Our driving lesson deals are only available to new customers of Smart Drive UK and offers exist as a one-time deal – not reusable.
- The deals are not available to you if you are currently taking lessons from a BSM instructor.
- The deals are valid for driving lessons in Bournemouth and environs.
- The deals may vary in specific locations in Bournemouth and environs. The exact details can only be confirmed by contacting us.
- The offer is valid from January 2016 but we retain the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notification.
- Our lessons are doubled up and administered in two hour sessions. Lessons of one hour duration may be available on request but we have to confirm instructor availability.
- All deals are subject to availability.
- You are ineligible for these deals if you are already taking advantage of any other offers made by Smart Drive UK.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of these offers or withdraw them at any time without prior notification.
We are a customer friendly business at Smart Drive UK and meaning you can expect a wealth of mouth-watering deals in the future. For any queries or to book lessons today, make sure to call us on 0845 017 9778, 01903 691002 and 07760 767170.
Bournemouth Driving lesson Beginners Packages:
5 Lesson Starter Package £ 75.00 1 Lesson is the equivalent to 1 hour.
Beginners packages are for pupils who have had no previous experience
Bournemouth Driving Lesson Prices:
First lesson Free* 1 hour £ 25.00 10 Hour block booking £ 225.00 1 Hour Motorway** £ 28.00 Intensive Driving Courses Available: PASS WITHIN ONE WEEK 15 Hours ( Previous experience 25/30 hours ) £ 337.00 20 Hours ( Previous experience 20/25 hours ) £ 450.00 25 Hours ( Previous experience 15 /20 hours ) £ 562.00 30 Hours ( Previous experience 10/15 hours ) £ 675.00 35 Hours ( Previous experience 5/10 hours ) £ 787.00 45 Hours ( No Previous experience ) £ 975.00 Pass Plus – Six Hours £ 165.00
- First lesson is free for Pupils with experience.
- Motorway lessons are available only to qualified drivers.
- Intensive courses ranging from 15 to 35 hours completed within 1-2 weeks. Intensive courses over 35 hours completed within 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Price is Per Hour.
Booking your slots for Bournemouth driving lessons
Here at Smart Drive UK, we have made it simple to book your driving lessons. To make a booking today give us a call on 0845 017 9778 or 01903 691002. If you have any other enquiries you’d like to make, you can contact us on 07760 767170. We also receive texts on 07760 767170 and are happy to call text senders back, as long as you drop your name and address in the text. Alternatively, you can submit your queries through our website and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.top
Bournemouth is a large coastal resort town on the south coast of England directly to the east of the Jurassic Coast, Bournemouth forms the South East Dorset conurbation, which has a total population of over 465,000.
The Bournemouth Aquarium; located on the seafront in Bournemouth offers visitors a journey around the waters of the world. 10 recreated environments include the Amazon, Key West, the Mediterranean, Abyss and more.
The M27 is one of the main motorways used by Bournemouth residents. It is 25 miles (40 km) long and runs west-east from Cadnam to Portsmouth. It was opened in stages between 1975 and 1983. .
The Bournemouth International Centre is one of the primary venues for conferences, exhibitions, entertainment and events in southern England. It is well known for hosting national conferences of major British political parties.
The main road west from Bournmouth the A35 to Honiton in Devon which runs through the South East Dorset Conurbation and continues east as far as Southampton, albeit as a non-primary route.
The A31 is part of the ancient route from London to Winchester. The road begins in the centre of Guildford, meeting the A3 before running dualled WSW along the Hog’s Back escarpment.
Bournemouth Airport is located 3.5 north-northeast of Bournemouth, in southern England. Bournemouth Airport opened as RAF Hurn in 1941 and began commercial services in the late 1950s.
The Bournemouth Aviation Museum houses a number of aircraft, aero engines, cockpits. Visitors are encouraged to climb into the cockpits and press knobs, turn dials, pull levers, etc.
Dean Court, currently known as the Vitality Stadium for sponsorship purposes, is a Bournemouth‘s main football stadium and the home ground of A.F.C. Bournemouth.
The Langtry Manor (formerly the Red House) is a country house hotel built by women’s rights campaigner Emily Langton. It is located in the East Cliff area of Bournemouth, England.
The M3 motorway that runs from Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, to Southampton, Bournemouth, Hampshire, a distance of approximately 59 miles (95 km). Along with the A316, the M3 provides the main artery into South West London..
The principal route to the town centre is the A338 spur road, a dual carriageway that connects to the A31 close to the Hampshire border. The A31 joins the M27 at Southampton and from there the M3 to London and the A34.
The Russel-Cotes House, East Cliff Hall in Bournemouth was one of the last Victorian houses to be constructed in the UK. It presently houses an renowned art museum and garden..